Is it possible to see suspended Twitter accounts? The question has been lingering on the internet for quite a while now. Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms on the internet. Read this blog till the end to know how to recover your suspended Twitter account.
Let us take a look at how to get your Twitter account unsuspended with relative ease.
Steps to recover suspended Twitter account
Begin by logging in to your Twitter account either with the mobile application or with the use of the link given below;
1. From there, you will need to click on the start icon. In case you feel that your account has been compromised, a message will pop up on the screen saying that your account has been locked. This is where you will need to confirm your email address or any other personal information.
2. In the next window, click on the verify button. After this, simply follow the instructions given on the screen and answer any questions about your account.
3. For the next step, you will need to enter your email address and your phone number to receive a confirmation code.
4. Once you have done so, check your email address or your text message inbox to access the verification code.
5. Simply enter the verification code and click on submit.
These simple steps can help users to recover their suspended Twitter account without much fuss. For any further info or queries about how to unsuspend your Twitter account, you may visit the help and support center of Twitter to get all the answers that you are seeking.